Sunday, October 31, 2010

Of Food, Family & Faith

This post was originally written for my Food Blog, Cucina Nanette. I feel that the spirituality in it should be shared on my Catholic Blog. I hope you enjoy the post as well as the recipe. N

http://cucinananette.blogspot.com/   The post is entitled Of Food, Family & Faith. I share my feelings on being the Aunt of 4 Law Enforcement Agents and how it affects my life and those in my family. I touch on my experience as a New Yorker during the 9/11 tragedy. And how prayer and food fit together to give comfort to body and soul. My Food Blog is mainly about friends and family. God is an important factor and He is mentioned whenever I can include Him and or when/where it is appropriate. Other food posts, I think my Catholic/Christian friends may enjoy are:  Meatloaf  Made In America, A Plate of Homemade Memories, Made By Nonna's Hands, Indian Cuisine: A Feast For the Senses, Lent: Simple Meals of Self-Denial, & A Pie Fit For "The" King.
So, sit back with a cup of coffee and enjoy the memories I write about. There's a "print-friendly" button at the end of each recipe/story. My motto for my food blog is, Remember To Make Memories At The Table.  Enjoy and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment