|America Needs Fatima|
HERE WE GO AGAIN! The Devil never stops, but we will stop It with our protests!
Jerry Springer, The Opera: Excerpt from Theater Mania:
To put it mildly, this is a highly scatological piece of work, every bit as vulgar and lurid as the trash TV talk show that inspired it. Furthermore, unlike TV, the four letter words aren't bleeped out -- and very popular words they are in the book and lyrics by Stewart Lee and Richard Thomas (who is also the composer). Indeed, the F-word becomes poetry beyond even David Mamet's imagination, at one point used in a Handel-like run of competitive male coloratura between a baritone and a tenor as Satan and Jesus. Oh, did I mention that the show also mocks Christian ideology?
Please protest the Southern California Premiere of the blasphemous show Jerry Springer: The Opera, which is full of profanity, impurity and blasphemous content, such as
- The Crucifixion is mocked and the Eucharist is trashed
- There is a lady singing "Jerry eleison" (mocking the Mass: Kyrie Eleison)
- Jesus is introduced as "the hypocrite son of the fascist tyrant on high." He wears a diaper, is fat and effeminate.
- Eve gropes Jesus in a manner too indecent to describe while the Annunciation is described as immorality.
- God is a fat man in a white suit who complains about being blamed for everyone's problems. He invites Jerry Springer to join Him to "sit in Heaven beside me, hold my hand and guide me." At the end, Jerry emerges as the true savior of mankind.
Stop this Opera, NOW! E-Protest here.
|KKK scene from The Opera|
For the love of Our Lord and the Catholic Church, please send your message today, and consider forwarding this email to all the Catholics you know.
May God bless you!
America Needs Fatima, Now More Than Ever!